Inspection by Appointment
Two Homes Set on Approximately 4 Acres
Located in the highly sought after beautiful Langwarrin area, these magnificent character filled homes (2), is the ideal country retreat currently operating as a B&B (2nd home), set on approximately 4 acres.
The main residence offers three great sized bedrooms and a study/home office plus three separate living areas that flow effortlessly and provide zoned family living.
The second home offers extended families a chance to house the parents or teenagers looking for their own independence but still close enough to keep an eye on. Also, investors looking for an income to assist the mortgage payments.
The Main house features:
• 3 bedrooms plus study, master with full ensuite and walk in robe;
• Beautiful Blackwood kitchen with granite benchtops and adjoining meals area;
• Spacious family room area complete with wood heater;
• All bedrooms have built in robes;
• Central bathroom;
• An entertaining area that overlooks a fantastic inground pool.
• Peace of mind and security is provided by alarm system and automatic gates at the entrance of the property.
The second home:
This beautiful original farmhouse has been fully renovated with timber floors, updated kitchen and modern bathroom, all your heating and cooling needs are covered with a wood fire and two split systems.
Other features include:
• A huge 12 x 9 shed with office with alarm system, that can be used as garage/workshop with easy access;
• Tradies and/or families with toys will love the ability to park four cars in one garage;
• There are 8 solar panels to keep those bills low;
• There’s a machinery shed to accommodate caravans or boats.
• Stable with tack room and loose boxes with lights and automatic water troughs, currently being used for horse agistment;
• Superb private natural bush setting with four fully fenced paddocks that is ideal for livestock or horses;
This beautiful acreage property is a great start for those wanting to get into the acreage market.
Situated just minutes from Peninsula Link, major roads, shopping centres and schools. You can even walk to your local shopping centre, but far enough away from the hustle and bustle to enjoy a country lifestyle.
This is a truly unique and special property. Properties like this don’t come along often so call today to make your country dream alive.