Open for Inspections
- 20 Oct: 3:00pm - 3:30pm
5 Acres (approx) in Prime Position
Pearcedale is one of the most tightly held and desirable areas to purchase acreage. A quiet, spacious, family-friendly community right in the middle of Mornington and Cranbourne with its own Primary School and Kindergartens, bus services to the surrounding Secondary Schools, the local Village Shopping Centre complete with Post Office, Bank, IGA, Pharmacy and Medical Centre. Everything you need is within arm’s reach while you are central to excellent retail facilities in nearby towns.
The weatherboard home features:
• Four bedrooms, the main bedroom with huge renovated ensuite with marble benchtops and built in robes in the remaining three bedrooms;
• Large renovated kitchen with marble benchtops and huge pantry;
• Family room with wood heater and split system;
• In ground salt water chlorinated pool surrounded by large palm trees;
• Undercover outdoor entertaining area;
• Permit for 10 cats plus unlimited males and kittens;
• 11 minutes (approx.) to KCC Park;
• Well maintained gardens and grassed areas surround the home with views on all sides;
• Fully fenced.
The Granny flat, situated at the rear of the property, is in some need of renovations but could be perfect as a studio or as a games room, teenagers’ retreat or to run your business from home (STCA).
There’s also a 10m x 9m shed with power plus office, racking and work benches, 20 solar panels and two other sheds.
There is also dual access from Baxter-Tooradin Road to large turning bay and separate entrance into the paddocks and dam.
Don’t miss out on your chance to make the most of the endless possibilities this beautiful 5 acre (approx.) property has to offer. Inspect now!!