Open for Inspections
- 21 Jul: 11:00am - 11:30am
5 ACRES WITH DOG PERMIT
Situated on approx. 5 acres with the future potential for subdivision (STCA) this property offers a great many options to the astute buyer. For dog breeders the property has a Dog Permit for up to 30 dogs plus kennels and yards, hydrobath dog wash, grooming area and breeding boxes. For investors there will be the potential for subdivision into to 2 x 2.5 acres lots in the future (STCA). For the family looking for a lifestyle we have plenty of room for the kids, family, horses, cows, sheep – just bring them all….
The home features:-
• 4 Bedrooms with fully updated ensuite and built-in robe to the Master.
• 3 living areas, plus study and enclosed alfresco or games room.
• You’ll be cosy all winter with 2x wood fires plus an open fire in the family room as well as split system air-conditioning.
• Double, remote controlled garage, double carport plus single carport with high roof ready for the boat or horse float.
• 8 squares of undercover verandahs, deck and terrace for out-door entertaining
• Wood shed, cubby, water feature, and veggie garden and a tropical oasis in the garden
The farm features:-
• Dog Breeding facilities, including a 30 Dog Council Permit
• 12m x 12m machinery shed
• 4 x Kennels on concrete slabs (approx. 3mx3m each) with dog doors and yards
• Hydrobath Dog wash, grooming area, breeding boxes
• 3 fenced paddocks with loose boxes
With the Devon Meadows Primary School, just metres from home and the local Tennis Club and Recreation Oval less than 1.5km from the property, the kids and their activities are covered. For Mum and Dad, Cranbourne is 10 minutes away but, with the new shopping centre about to commence construction in the Acacia Estate, Botanic Ridge, shops will be less than 5 minutes away. And with the aid of the many freeways close to the property the Melbourne CBD is just 45 minutes (approx.).
This property is a must see….. so don’t wait any longer, call Glenda Ashton (0407 662 680) or Karen Day (0490 242 303) today to book an inspection.