Open for Inspections
- 22 Sep: 11:00am - 11:30am
5 ACRES…. GREAT SHEDDING… DOG PERMIT…
This property offers lots to the buyer looking for Acreage. Situated on 5 acres (approx) with great shedding and a Council Permit for up to 30 dogs (perfect for Breeders).
For the family looking for a lifestyle we have a huge home (approx 30 sqs, plus double garage, carports, verandah and terrace) and lovely gardens. There’s plenty of room for the kids, family, horses, cows, sheep…
Car enthusiasts will love the undercover parking for up to 12 cars or vehicles with double remote controlled garage, double carport plus single carport with high roof ready for the boat or horse float plus the 12m x 12m shed and 4 x 3mx3m sheds – there’s room for everything….
The Council Permit provides for up to 30 dogs and facilities include kennels/yards, hydrobath dog wash, grooming area and breeding boxes.
And then … there’s the future potential for subdivision (STCA) into 2 x 2.5acres.
The home features:-
• 4 bedrooms with fully updated ensuite and built-in robe to the master.
• 3 living areas plus study and enclosed alfresco or games room, plus terrace
• You’ll be cosy all winter with 2 wood fires plus an open fire in the family room as well as split system air-conditioning.
• 8 squares of undercover verandahs, deck and terrace for outdoor entertaining
• Wood shed, cubby, water feature, and veggie garden and a tropical oasis in the garden
The farm features:-
• 12m x 12m machinery shed
• 4 x smaller sheds on concrete slabs (approx. 3m x 3m each) with dog doors and yards
• Dog breeding facilities, including a 30 Dog Council Permit (plus Hydrobath dog wash, grooming area, breeding boxes)
• 3 fenced paddocks with loose boxes
With the Devon Meadows Primary School, just metres from home and the local Tennis Club and Recreation Oval less than 1.5km from the property, the kids and their activities are covered. For Mum and Dad, Cranbourne is 10 minutes away but, with the new shopping centre about to commence construction in the Acacia Estate, Botanic Ridge, shops will be less than 5 minutes away. And with the aid of the many freeways close to the property the Melbourne CBD is just 45 minutes (approx.).
Call Glenda Ashton (0407 662 680) or Karen Day (0490 242 303) today to book an inspection.