Open for Inspections
- 26 May: 3:00pm - 3:30pm
GRAND LIFESTYLE ACREAGE
This is indeed a grand home with large rooms, high ceilings, decorative cornice and multiple balconies, ensuring you enjoy this peaceful rural lifestyle throughout the entire home.
Situated on 2.5 acres in Langwarrin and featuring one of the largest homes in the area (just under 100sqs) including 6 bedrooms plus study, 6 car, remote controlled, garage and indoor pool. There’s also a 20m x 9.5m (approx.) shed with reinforced concrete floor and three phase power plus fruit trees, all surrounded by native Australian bush.
Entering the property via the security gates, you’re lead onto the horse-shoe shaped driveway where the portico entrance provides your first glance of the home. Through the double front doors and you’re greeted by a magnificent staircase and crystal chandelier; the quality of this home continues throughout. Featuring:-
• A huge master bedroom, situated downstairs and featuring spacious ensuite, walk-in robe; adjoining the Home office or 7th bedroom (or perfect nursery).
• There are 2 family bathrooms plus the ensuite. The in-door pool area also provides the convenience of a dressing room and powder room.
• Upstairs is the perfect zone for the kids, with 5 more bedrooms all with built-in robes, another family bathroom and separate family room – just for the kids. There’s even a laundry chute.
• The home also provides the convenience of Ducted gas heating, ducted vacuuming system and an intercom system throughout, ensuring the kids will never be late for dinner again …..
• Peace of mind and security is provided by the automatic gates and intercom at the entrance of the property and alarm system.
• Entertaining will be a breeze in this gourmet, open plan, timber kitchen with granite bench tops and huge walk-in pantry; or use the superb outdoor entertaining area with pizza oven.
• Also featuring 4 living areas – large formal lounge and separate dining room; upstairs family room and meals/family room off the kitchen, leading to the magnificent indoor swimming pool. Relax on the Pool terrace or swim all year round (salt chlorinated and Solar heated).
• Outside there’s an Orchard with a huge variety of fruit trees. The shed is 20m x 9.5m (approx.) and has a reinforced concrete floor and three phase power. All on 2.5 acres with cyclone fencing to all boundaries.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase one of Melbourne’s largest homes on acreage. Whilst being close to all local amenities and all major freeways (Peninsula link; Eastlink; City Link; South Gippsland Highway) providing ready access to Melbourne CBD – less than an hour from the city.