Inspection by Appointment
COUNTRY LIVING, CITY EXPERIENCE….
This fully renovated home in Junction Village is perfect for all buyers. Whether you’re a first home buyer, downsizing or an investor, this property will tick all your boxes. With three bedrooms, master with ensuite, 2 living areas, plus sunroom, entertaining deck, and double remote controlled garage (with through access to the backyard) you’ll have all the space you need. There’s even a playground right next door for the children in your life.
Situated on a whopping 613 sqm (approx.) this home also features:-
• Near new kitchen, carpets and guttering plus renovated roof;
• Aluminium awnings to the front of the home and roller blinds to the side and rear windows – with locks to all windows;
• Air-conditioning to the lounge and family rooms and ceiling fans to all the bedrooms – 40 degree days will never feel hot again;
• Ducted gas heating ensures you’ll be cosy on those wintery days too;
• Great storage with 2 linen cupboards and built-in robes to bedrooms 2 and 3;
• There’s also enough off-street parking for a boat or caravan – and shelving to both sides of the garage;
• All the hard work has been done for you – all you need to do is move in…
JUNCTION VILLAGE is a private, established community just minutes from Cranbourne, giving you easy access to every amenity you can think of! Facilities include, local shops, it’s close to Botanic Gardens Retirement Village and just minutes to major freeways providing all the shopping, family, social and sporting amenities you’ll ever need, including Casey Fields football ground and Casey Race Aquatic Centre, the Royal Botanic Gardens and the Cranbourne Race Track, to mention just a few.
This home will delight from the moment you see it, so call Glenda Ashton today on 0407 662 680 to book an inspection.
Share This Property